Jeep JL / JT Heavy Duty Drag Link Kit. All new design and components specific to the JL / JT platform. Direct bolt-in replacement for the stock drag link for an immediate upgrade in steering feel, stiffness, and strength. Single Plane Tie Rod End eliminates unwanted Drag Link Flop. You will not find a better drag link on the market!
- Fits: 2018+ Jeep Wrangler (JL)
- 20+ Jeep JT Gladiator
- Drag Link is fully adjustable to fit all JL / JT models with different axle widths.
- Increased tubing wall thickness improves drag link strength and steering feel. Offers a more direct connection to the road/trail compared to stock; no more bent drag links and constantly having to re-center your steering wheel.
- Bar is fully welded, unlike the crimped OEM design.
- New Synergy Heavy Duty Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends are stronger and more durable than stock and include grease fittings/replaceable dust boots for ease of maintenance. Synergy High Performance Grease recommended (4119).
- Pitman arm side tie rod end is a single plane design to eliminate unwanted drag link flop. Drastically simplifies installation and only allows necessary degree of movement.
- Double Adjuster assembly allows adjustment of drag link length without removing it from the vehicle.
- Drag Link Flip Adapter is included for those who will be converting to high steer. Front Track Bar Relocation Bracket required for high steer conversion.
- Drag Link bolts right into the factory mounts or can be relocated to the top of the steering knuckle for a high steer setup using included flip adapter (See Notes for high steer requirements).
- No factory drag link components need to be reused.
- Includes Synergy HD Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends with a Single Plane version at the pitman arm side to completely eliminate Drag Link Flop.
- Drag Link is CNC formed from 1.5 inch x .250 wall DOM tubing
- Abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve allows adjustment of drag link length without removing it from the vehicle
- Both ends of the bar use pinch bolts instead of jam nuts to simplify installation and adjustment.
- 100% bolt-on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- No additional requirements for installation in the stock location.
- Relocation of the drag link to the top of the knuckle for high steer requires 3 inch bump stop spacers, front track bar relocation bracket, and wheels with proper backspacing.
- Replacement tie rod ends: 1x 4162-L, 1x 4163-L.
Download PDF Instructions:
SHIPMENT & DELIVERY:
We ship domestically, sorry no international shipments. The majority of orders containing items listed as “In Stock” will ship the 1 to 2 business day. Orders requiring additional verification (security concerns, incorrect information, etc.) may need additional processing time. Items listed as “On Order” or “Out of Stock” typically ship by the estimated ship date listed on the product page. These estimated dates are not guaranteed and are subject to change periodically. Our customer service representatives monitor backorders on a daily basis to ensure your order ships as soon as possible.The delivery time of your package primarily depends on the shipping carrier and the service level selected. We ship USPS and/or FedEx ground with no signature required for delivered packages. Please keep in mind most carriers do not work on weekends or major holidays so if your wanting it for a specific trip or timeline be sure to consider that when ordering. When carriers quote shipping days, they are referring to business days. Business days are defined as Monday through Friday, with the exception of holidays observed by the selected parcel carrier. To avoid delays, ensure your address is correct and current. For specific delivery estimates, you can usually find detailed information on the carrier’s website or you can contact us for specific details.
OUT OF STOCK:
If an order is placed for a product that is labeled “On Order” or “Out of Stock”, we will keep your order in our system and ship the item as soon as it becomes available. Off Road Evolution reserves the right to split your order into multiple shipments without notification in an attempt to try and get your products to you sooner. If you wish to split your order voluntarily due to an out of stock item, please notify our customer service department and be aware that additional shipping charges may apply.
DAMAGE or LOST SHIPMENT:If your shipment becomes damaged or lost in transit, please notify us immediately. Do not discard any boxes or packaging materials that were included with the shipment. In order to fully process a damage claim, all original products and packaging materials must be provided. Off Road Evolution is not liable for damage claims that are denied due to customer negligence.
CONDITIONS OF USE:
By visiting or purchasing from Offroadevolution.com, you agree to abide by our terms and conditions, including those set forth on this page. Any revisions to our Shipping Policies will be posted on this page and any other page we deem necessary to inform our users of any changes made. We reserve the right to modify our Shipping Policies at any time. Your continued use of the Site following any policy revisions constitutes your acceptance of and agreement with the changes made.
STANDARD RETURN POLICY:
Unless another return policy is indicated, products sold by Off Road Evolution are covered by this Standard Return Policy and may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date. Customer must notify Off Road Evolution prior to returning. A refund will only be made if your request is obtained within seven (7) days of receiving the item(s). Items being returned after the seven (7) day period will only be eligible for in-store credit. Due to the dangerous and stressful nature of racing, off-road, and performance vehicles, no returns will be accepted on opened, installed, or otherwise used products. Failure to comply with the terms stated herein, may result in delayed return processing and/or refusal of returned packages. Items that were shipped incorrectly, have been damaged in transit, or which require warranty repair or replacement are not covered by our Standard Return Policy and must be reviewed by our customer service department.
*ALL RETURNS MUST BE RETURNED TO OFF ROAD EVOLUTION AND ARE SUBJECT TO A RESTOCKING FEE OF UP TO 25%.
Refused or undeliverable orders that are returned to our facility will be processed like a standard return; this means all shipping costs, and any return-to-sender fees assessed by the shipping carrier, will be deducted from the product refund. Off Road Evolution reserves the right to deduct these additional costs, from the product refund. If you would like to return an item it is recommended that all shipments be accepted and then sent back following our standard return process. Refusing a package has the potential to have it refused, cause delays in return shipping as well as incur additional shipping charges.
Off Road Evolution often sells items that are not eligible for return. These items include tires and wheels that have been mounted, any electrical items including lights, custom items and special order items. These item sales are considered final and no returns or refunds will be granted. The buyer assumes responsibility for any and all risks that may be associated with purchasing said items. Should any items prove defective in either quality or performance after the sale is complete, the buyer assumes responsibility for the cost of all necessary servicing or repairs and agrees to absolve both Off Road Evolution and the manufacturer from any and all responsibility, unless otherwise required by law.
Off Road Evolution also sells unique or custom order items that are often times made to order and/or are considered special order items. These items are ordered in on a case by case basis. Consequently custom or special order items are not eligible for returns or exchanges. The buyer assumes responsibility that the items ordered will fit their needs.
Off Road Evolution does not offer any type of warranty coverage for defective products. However, the majority of the products available through our website are covered separately under a manufacturer’s warranty. If you recently purchased a product from Off Road Evolution and are concerned about the fitment or performance of your item, please contact us for assistance. If we suspect your product does have serious defects, we recommend you contacting the manufacturer directly for information regarding product eligibility and specific terms and conditions of warranty coverage.
Off Road Evolution does not cover miscellaneous expenses including, but not limited to labor costs for removal and installation of a defective part, materials, lost time or wages, towing, lift, dock or storage fees. Off Road Evolution shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages as a result of product defects.
CONDITIONS OF USE:
By visiting or purchasing from Offroadevolution.com, you agree to abide by our terms and conditions, including those set forth on this page. Any revisions to our Return Policies will be posted on this page and any other page we deem necessary to inform our users of any changes made. We reserve the right to modify our Return Policies at any time. Your continued use of the Site following any policy revisions constitutes your acceptance of and agreement with the changes made.